Autumn is over and it’s now time for hot teas with comfy meals under the blanket, watching a bunch of movies. Yes to more of that!
Vegan blogger Alysa Vongsykeo @alysaslifestyle jam packed our Hart & Soul Green Curry Kit with a bunch of veggies, but before we share her recipe creation, let’s get to know Alyssa a little bit.
If you could be any animal in the world, what would it be? Why?
Definitely a dolphin. I would love to experience life down under!
What is your favourite quote?
“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter, and those who matter don’t mind.” ― Bernard M. Baruch
- 1 block of firm Tofu
- 1 broccoli head
- 5 white mushrooms
- 1-2 carrots
- 1 capsicum
- Handful of green beans
- One Hart & Soul Green Curry Kit
- 1 chilli to top
- Spring onion to top
- Cherry tomatoes to top
- Fill a pot with 150 ml of water, bring to the boil and empty the content of the Hart & Soul herbs sachet into the pot. Simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Cut the vegetables into small pieces and place them in pot of boiling water, simmer until tender (or the way you like them).
- Add the tofu, Hart & Soul green curry paste and coconut cream into the pot. Gently stir.
- Meanwhile place rice noodles in a separate pot & add boiling water. Leave to sit for 4 minutes. Drain
- Add the cooked rice noodles into the pot & serve
- Top with spring onions, cherry tomatoes and sliced chilli